Mirror World Weekly Update 0527.22
- We officially started the launch of Mirror Gen 2 on May 26th, and set a good result of selling out in 1 minute on Binance and 3 minutes on Galler. For those members who didn’t get it, you can also follow the launch plans for other platforms: https://launchpads.mirrorworld.fun/
- Our cross-chain is underway, and all Gen 1 Mirror holders who participate in the cross-chain and register their Solana wallets are eligible for a whitelist of Gen 2 NFT. All whitelists will be available for the official website launch in June.
- Optimized the bugs of the first game <Mirrama>, fixed the problems and improved the game experience in response to the feedback from the community members in the last round of testing.
- In response to the feedback from the first round of testing for the second game <BOM>, we optimized some game content and removed some features that affected the game experience. On May 30, we will conduct the second round of testing for <BOM> with some members from the first round of testing and new testers selected from the community.
- We are running several rounds of Gen 2 whitelisting, follow us on Twitter @joinmirrorworld or on our Discord channel #Whitelist for details. The Gen 2 Whitelist will be available for the official launch in June. 2.
- This week’s Shards store is continuing to run, and new members can transfer Shards in #Sahrds-claim using the [.collect-income] in #Shards-claim to earn Shards, and use Shards in #Store to exchange for prizes. More information about Shards can be found at https://discord.gg/ZNFnsvAJ