Mirror World Weekly Update 0513.22
- We will officially start cross-chaining next week, please pay attention to the announcement next week for details. We will answer questions about the cross-chaining process through the weekly Mini AMA, and you are welcome to continue to ask questions in the Discord #proposal channel, we will collect your questions and reply as soon as possible.
- We are updating our website, and we have added special content about the Mirror World worldview. All required configuration content has been added, and the material content is being created, so we expect to see you soon.
- we will be putting up our second generation asset, Gen 2 NFT, in the meantime. the details of Gen 2 will be explained to you in the near future.
- We successfully completed the community test of <Mirrama> and started the test of our second game <bom> today. The beta will last for three days, and you can check out the gameplay videos of the beta testers at #sneak. 2.
- We have optimized the first batch of character models and decals. The second batch of 30 sets of character models are being tuned, and another 52 sets have been completed and passed 20 sets. 3.
- Mirrama’s game UI is basically finished. The second game <BOM> to main interface, battle interface Matching interface design is finished.
- We hosted a Twitter Space last week on the topic: What is GameFi infrastructure? How to build it? with great guest speakers, and you can find the recording at https://twitter.com/joinmirrorworld/ status/1523117832997056512?s=20&t=IhUysirMGjStGwhA-gk1mg You can find the recording at . 2.
- We’ve partnered with Arcade and got a thing going together: https://twitter.com/arcade2earn/status/1524010135127228416?s=20&t=BveFK8K3lLKaKOjrOH-dHQ
3. Tomorrow, we’re hosting a Twitter Space with the theme: Web 3 Best Interns Night, and Robin, the community’s biggest celebrity, will be hosting and giving a great talk, so don’t miss it! https://twitter.com/joinmirrorworld/status/1524597944829509633?s=20&t=BveFK8K3lLKaKOjrOH-dHQ